Live-edge, peach-wood charcuterie tray handcrafted with a unique, integral handle
- Tray measures 4-5” wide x 18” long x ⅞” thick x 3” high (at the handle).
- Handle was formed from and follows the angle of a branch as it grew off the trunk; it curves upward to help pick up and pass the tray and gives the piece an artful touch.
- Any natural stress cracks/checks or holes from insects or soft bark inclusions have been cleaned out and filled with black epoxy resin to improve stability and to prevent food particles from lodging there.
- Most of the bark is retained on the live edges, is securely attached and any crevices in the bark have been sealed with epoxy resin
- Finished with 3 coats of in-the-wood, food-safe polymerized tung oil and is silky smooth.
- Tree was reclaimed from an old orchard in Bolton, MA