Live-edge, large, birch-wood charcuterie tray with a unique, integral handle
- Tray measures 10" wide x 20" long x ¾" thick x 4½" high at the handle.
- Handle was formed from and follows the angle of a branch as it grew off the trunk; it curves upward to help pick up and pass the tray, giving the piece an artful touch.
- Each end of the tray has an indentation on the bottom where you can insert fingers to more easily pick the tray up from flat surfaces.
- This tray has much retained bark and this is securely attached.
- Crevices, cracks/checks and holes in the bark and wood are sealed and filled with black epoxy resin to stabilise the material and to prevent food particles from lodging there.
Finished with 3 coats of in-the-wood, food-safe polymerised tung oil and is silky smooth.
Birch tree wood was reclaimed from local tree trimmings in Needham, MA.
SKU: 110-BCCBFollow these care instructions