Live-edge, small, dogwood charcuterie tray handcrafted with a unique, integral handle
- Tray measures 6” wide x 13” long x ½” thick x 3” high (at the handle).
- Handle was formed from and follows the angle of a branch as it grew off the trunk; curved upward, it helps pass the tray and gives an artful touch.
- The retained bark is securely attached and crevices in bark sealed with epoxy resin.
- Any natural stress cracks/checks or holes from insects or soft bark inclusions have been cleaned out and filled with black epoxy resin to improve stability and to prevent food particles from lodging there.
- Finished with 3 coats of in-the-wood, food-safe polymerised tung nut oil and is silky smooth.
- Tree was reclaimed from a local construction site in Needham, MA.