Live-edge, large, maple-wood charcuterie tray handcrafted with a unique, integral handle
- Tray measures 13½” wide x 13” long x ½” thick x 5” high (at the handle).
- Handle was formed from and follows the angle of a branch as it grew off the trunk; it curves upward to help pick up and pass the tray, giving the piece an artful touch.
- Any natural stress cracks/checks or holes from insects or soft bark inclusions have been cleaned out and filled with black epoxy resin to improve stability and to prevent food particles from lodging there.
- Finished with 3 coats of in-the-wood, food-safe polymerized tung oil and is silky smooth.
- The striations on two of the edges are part of the wood’s structure (not saw marks).
- Tree was reclaimed from a local construction site in Needham, MA
SKU: 121-MPCBFollow these care instructions