Skip to content
Live-edge, large, cherry-wood charcuterie tray with a unique integral handle
Follow these care instructions
- Handle was formed from and follows the angle of a branch as it grew off the trunk; it curves upward to help pick up and pass the tray, and it gives the piece an artful touch.
- The retained bark is securely attached and any crevices in the bark have been sealed with epoxy resin.
- Any natural stress cracks/checks or holes from insects or soft bark inclusions have been cleaned out and filled with black epoxy resin to improve stability and to prevent food particles from lodging there.
- Finished with 3 coats of in-the-wood, food-safe polymerised tung oil and is silky smooth.
- The wild black-cherry tree was reclaimed from a local construction site near Needham, MA.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh