Apple, live-edge, medium-size, charcuterie tray handcrafted with a unique integral handle
- Tray measures 5½" wide x 20" long x ¾" thick x 4½" high at the handle.
- Handle was formed from and follows the angle of a branch as it grew off the trunk; it curves upward to help pick up and pass the tray, giving the piece an artful touch.
- Each end of the tray has an indentation on the bottom where you can insert fingers and more easily pick the tray up from flat surfaces.
- This tray has much retained bark and this is securely attached.
- Any natural stress cracks/checks or holes from insects or soft bark inclusions have been cleaned out and filled with black epoxy resin to improve stability and to prevent food particles from lodging there.
- Finished with 3 coats of in-the-wood, food-safe polymerized tung oil and is silky smooth.
- Decorative apple tree wood was reclaimed from a local construction site in Needham, MA.
Follow these care instructions