Apple, live edge, large, charcuterie tray handcrafted with a unique integral handle
- Tray measures 5" wide x 19" long x 1" thick x 3" high at the handle.
- Handle was formed from and follows the angle of a branch as it grew off the trunk; it curves upward to help pick up and pass the tray, giving the piece an artful touch.
- Each end of the tray has an indentation on the bottom to insert your fingers and more easily pick up the tray from flat surfaces.
- This tray has much retained bark and this is securely attached and the small crevices sealed and filled with epoxy resin (to prevent the retention of food particles).
- Finished with 3 coats of in-the-wood, food-safe polymerised tung oil and is silky smooth.
- Decorative apple tree wood was reclaimed from a local construction site in Needham, MA.